Hey guys!
We have 2 new videos out today!
First one is ‘Minecraft:Ep12 – Room for Improvement’
Here I begin work on the upstairs section of my house, setting up various rooms and getting the general layout of things started, adding windows, doors and more! I also have installed a very nice looking texture pack that I’ll be using from this episode on.
If you do like the texture back you can download it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/274906-32x32166-gerudoku-fixed-for-beta-166/
Now we have the bonus episode! Seeming I didn’t upload a video on Monday, I thought that it was only fair that 2 videos were put up today!
‘Minecraft:Ep13 – Puppy Love’
Here we go out to do a bit of exploring, but more importantly find some new friends! After the death of my first dog many episodes ago, I thought that it was about time that we set out to try and find another … only this time I’ll look after it …
Run into a few other things along the way but in all a pretty relaxed episode.
I hope you do like the videos, and if you do, don’t forget to go over and hit that subscribe button on my YouTube channel! That way you will be automatically informed what I upload a new vid!
Kenjii.
No comments:
Post a Comment