Friday, 3 June 2011

Feedback


Hey guys!

Today we have another Minecraft episode!





Main focus on todays episode is feedback! I’m after feedback from you guys and girls out there reading this blog/watching my videos, and I want you honest opinion at that.

I recently received a message from a well know YouTuber giving me some feedback on my channel, they said whilst they liked my videos and thought I was doing some good work, that some of my videos did get a bit boring – specifically the building ones.

This leads me to a question that I’d like to ask you guys, what would you like to see in these videos? More build, more exploring, only building that covers things like specific room rather than the foundation on the house etc?

I want to know! Good or bad please tell me. Either leave a comment/ message me on YouTube OR you can message me on facebook or twitter!

Any feedback is really appreciated so start sending those messages in!


Kenjii.

No comments:

Post a Comment