Hey guys!
New video has just been uploaded to the channel! This time I’m doing a live commentary whilst sniping in modern Warfare 2!
For those that are new to my channel and don’t know, I pretty much exclusively sniped during the MW2 days and now that Black Ops has been out for quite some time now I figured I’d turn the PS3 back on, pop in MW2 and see what sort of destruction I can cause once again.
I’ll be putting up a fair few more Modern Warfare 2 videos I say seeming I am having so much more fun sniping on this that I have been on Black Ops. Don’t worry though, Black Ops will still be the main focus, MW2 will just be something different to upload!
On this particular video I am sniping with the Barrett .50cal in a regular TDM (team death match) on Terminal running Harrier Airstrike, Pave Low and Chopper Gunner as my kill streaks. This demonstrates how I snipe with the .50cal but also my sniping style in general. Not quite and aggressive quick scope, not a camper though either, I’ve managed to find that sweet spot in between.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the video and if you did, don’t forget to comment, rate and subscribe to my channel.
Look forward to hearing from you all tomorrow when my next Minecraft video will be uploaded!
Kenjii.
No comments:
Post a Comment