Hey guys and girls!
New video is up and ready for your viewing!
This time I’m playing some TDM on MW2 but with a slight twist, I’m knifing only! I haven’t done this in quite some time but so far it is proving to be very effective so I may play around with it some more.
The main focus of this commentary though is to launch a new series that I have coming out shortly, not sure what to call it yet but essentially you guys give me a class that you’ve designed (on MW2, Black Ops or COD4) and send it in to me, I pick either the highest rated comment or the one that seems to have the most attention and then need to get a decent score using that particular set up. Challenging? Yes – But it does allow me to interact with you guys (the viewers) much more and lets me try out new things.
Interested to see how this will be accepted so let me know! Good or bad, let me know what you think about the idea!
That’s about it for today guys, I’ll be uploading a new video on Monday so stay tuned for that!
You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Twitter: http://twitter.com/KenjiiGaming
Kenjii.
No comments:
Post a Comment